Heritage lovers return again and again:
ON THE ESTATE
- Club House is open 24/7 with a welcoming VIP Lounge, honesty bar, books and board games.
- Estate has ancient neolithic burial mound and cist.
- Wander the established estate and woodlands, and discover the exotic tree species.
- Wildlife and flora abound on the estate.
- Amazing explores by car, with routes radiating from this location to all points of the compass – offering days of varied exploration.
- Suggestions for memorable day trips abound, including circular tour to Ardnamurchan, Mull and Oban. Or norto to Loch Arkaig, the Dark Mile and the fascnating “Parallel Roads”.
- Walk “up the pipes” at Kinlochleven (15 km), dicovering the prisoner of war barracks, the hydro dam and the old aluminium factory.
- Gondola at Nevis Range with viewpoints at the top; Chairlift up Glencoe Mountain.