SeaBeds is a magical place for familes to stay:
ON THE ESTATE
- Time all together in the hot tub on the veranda is our Number 1!
- Meadows all around the lodge – perfect for ball games, chasing and family fun.
- Archery lessons, laser clay shooting and of course. . . . Segway! There’s nothing quite like the family laughing together on a Segway trail; it’s a thrill for all ages, including grand parents.
- Nature trails and paths around the estate. Lots of wildlife for spotting, too!
- Drop-down big screen for awesome film and TV viewing!
- Swim in the natural river pools above Woodlands, or in the sea nearby.
- Climbing lessons at the Ice Factor, Kinlochelven
- Ski-ing at Nevis Range, or Glencoe Mountain. In the summer, enoy the Chairlifts and Gondolas to the amazing views!
- Woodland high-ropes trail at Nevis Range.
- 10 Pin Bowling, Fort WIlliam.
- Harry Potter Steam Train, to Mallaig.
- Find the most westerly point of the British Isles at the Ardnamurchan Light House.